Phongpraseuth Kanlagna ພົງປຣະເສີດ ກັນລະຍາ[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Phongpraseuth Kanlagna ພົງປຣະເສີດ ກັນລະຍາ[ແກ້ໄຂ]
- Born: September 14,1968 ,Nanterre,Paris,France
- ເກີດ: 14/1968, ເມືອງ ນັ່ງແຕ່ ແຂວງ ປາຮີ, ປະເທດຝຣັ່ງ
- Nationality: Lao
- ສັນຊາດ: ລາວ
- Education: Master of Science in Architecture at Kharkiv Institute of Municipal Engineers,Ukraine, former USSR
- ການສຶກສາ: ປະລິນຍາໂທວິທະຍາສາດໃນສະຖາປັດຕະຍະກຳສາດ ທີ່ ເມືອງຄຣາກົບ ສະຖາບັນວິສະວະກອນເທສະບານ, ຢູເຄລນ, ອະດີດ ສະຫະພາບໂຊຫວຽດ
- Occupation: CEO of M-Point Mart Trading, Managing Director of KANLAGNA Architect and Construction, Chairman, Manager Director of SCC buildingand CEO of Barzaar -B Cash & Carry Trading Company Limited
- ອາຊີບ: ຊີອີໂອຂອງບໍລິສັດ ເອັມພອຍມາກ ການຄ້າຈຳກັດ, ຜູ້ອຳນວຍການໃຫຍ່ ບໍລິສັດ ກັນລະຍາ ສະຖາປະນິກ ແລະ ກໍ່ສ້າງ, ຜູ້ຈັດການ ບໍລິສັດ ອາຄານ ແອັສຊີຊີ ຈຳກັດ, ປະທານ ແລະ ຊີອີໂອ ຂອງບໍລິສັດ ບາຊາ-ບີ ແຄັດແອນແຄຣີ່ ການຄ້າຈຳກັດ.
- Spouse: Mrs. Dalyvanh Kanlagna ດາລີວັນ ກັນລະຍາ (m.1991- present)
- ຄູ່ສົມລົດ: ນາງ ດາລີວັນ ກັນລະຍາ (ແຕ່ປີ.1991- ເຖິງປະຈຸບັນ)
- Children: Narinthone Kanlagna andMiss. Naliny Kanlagna
- ລູກຄີງ: Mr. ທ້າວ ນະຣິນທອນ ກັນລະຍາ ແລະ ນາງ ນະລິນີ ກັນລະຍາ
- Parent(s): Bounthanavong Kanlagna (father) Died 1987 and Dara Viravong Kanlagna ດາຣາ ວິຣະວົງສ໌ ກັນລະຍາ (mother)
- ພໍ່ແມ່: ທ້າວ ບຸນທະນະວົງ ກັນລະຍາ (ພໍ່) ເສຍຊີວິດປີ 1987 ແລະ ນາງ ດາຣາ ວິຣະວົງສ໌ ກັນລະຍາ (ແມ່)
- Relatives: Thanongsinh Kanlagna (brother), Sounantha Kanlagna (sister) and Daravong Kanlagna (brother)
- ອ້າຍນ້ອງ: ທະນົງສິນ ກັນລະຍາ (ອ້າຍ) ,ສຸນັນທາ ກັນລະຍາ (ເອື້ອຍ) ,ດາຣາວົງ ກັນລະຍາ (ອ້າຍ)
Phongpraseuth KANLANGA is a founder of M-Point Trading Sole Company Limited in 2006 and BJC-MPM Sole Company Limited in 2013. He has first started with 3 shops operated in Vientiane Capital, and now there are 18 shops in the center of Vientiane Capital. http://www.mpointmart.com
Phongpraseuth Kanlagna had been grown and spent his childhood life in France and England because he had to follow his father, a consular officer, who was appointed to post in France between 1968 and 1971, and moved to base in England during 1974 and 1976 (Kingsbury Green Primary School Old Kenton La, London NW9 9ND UK)
Then from 1976 until 1987 he had returned to Lao PDR and enrolled at Nahaideaw (ນາໄຮ່ດຽງ) Elementary School, which was completed in 1981. During 1981 and 1984, studying secondary school at Sisavath (ສີສະຫວາດ)secondary school and finishing high school level at Vientiane High School (ອຸດົມວຽງຈັນ) in 1987.
Master Degrees 1988-1993[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Afterward Phongpraseuth Kanlagna had obtained the scholarship from the Government to have a further study Master Degrees of Engineering with major in Architect in Ukraine, former USSR. After his graduation in 1993
he was returned his home country and had worked with Hydro Power Project THPC as Project Engineer between 1994 and 1997. During 4 years with Hydro Power Project, he had made a very outstanding achievement for the Project before he decided to run his own construction company named KANLAGNA ARCHITECT AND CONSTRUCTION in 1997. He has been a Managing Director of the Construction Company up to the present.
In 1998, Phongpraseuth Kanlagna has not stopped himself for only Construction Company; he has turned his vision to invest in an office-building rental business by constructing the 5-storey office building called SCC building in business center area. He has been a Manager Director of SCC building, which is opened for office space rental from 2001 to 2015
Mpoint 2006 - present[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Along with the construction design and the office rental building businesses, Phongpraseuth Kanlagna had initial idea to open a retailing shop for family member as an additional business. After two first stores were primarily opened in 2006, he had studied more information about convenience stores with his conclusion that he should establish various branches of the convenience stores through setting up his own format system.
With an excellent entrepreneurship of Phongpraseuth Kanlagna, he has fully turned himself to operate a retail business in 2007. He becomes the CEO of M-Point Trading Sole Company Limited and leads the creation of the M-Point brand with an innovative store concept.
Under his leadership, M-Point’s dramatically different retail shop becomes the first and well known retailing passage in Vientiane Capital (Lao PDR) for only in 8 years.
“We are a first retailer that is growing in Lao PDR. Our mission is to keep our growth through expanding by taking our M-Point branches into new area and to get the best retail opportunities by bringing variety types of products to serve the customers’ needs. The consumer is always at the centre of our thinking.”
History of M-Point Trading Company Limited[ແກ້ໄຂ]
M-point Trading Company Limited, operated in February 2006, is owner and operator of M- Point Mini Marts in Lao PDR. M-point mart has made its mark in the retailing scene and has been well known in Vientiane Capital (Lao PDR) for now over 8 years. We are the pioneer 18-hours (from 6:00 o’clock to 24:00 o’clock) convenience store operator, which there are many branches, in Lao PDR.
- In the first two years of the operation, M-point Trading Company Limited had only operated 3 branches of the stores with only in 6 years the Company has expanded 18 stores of the M- point Mini Marts around the big city of Vientiane Capital. The Company has set a target plan to grow and to expand more stores in every year.
- Each M-point Mart Store carries over 4000 items to serve customers including variety of drink types such as milk, juice, fruit drinks, energy drinks, beer up to wine and alcohol. In addition, there also are snakes, food condiments, dry food, freezing food stocked full of microwave meals, featuring fried rice, rice with a basil leaf stir fry and omelet, sausages, bacon-wrapped and others stuffed.
- M-point Store introduced instant coffee and other beverages together with packaged fresh food and bakery for the convenience of customers looking for ready-to-eat hot food. All food items sold in the stores are undergo stringent quality control to ensure tastefulness and freshness.
- In line with the growth of Lao economy, M-point stores are ready to provide facilities to meet the consumers’ demand in the town. We have a target to expand the stores in every district of Vientiane Capital and other economic provinces in Lao PDR in order to facilitate shoppers with shorten distance.
- The Company’s shop operation is a sales agent, we support Export – Import Companies, as well as Lao products; the support has created integrity of economic mechanisms. Besides the business of M-point is also a part of helping society such as increasing an employment opportunity for students, whom either studying or seeking job, and make them earn money to support their family; in the same time to develop their management skill in the real practice.
In 2014, there are 18 branches of M-point convenience stores in Vientiane Capital as bellows:
- Mpointmart Branch Day Open
- M001 HAISOK –1 : Apr 17, 2006
- M002 SAPHANTHONG KANG : Sep 26, 2006
- M003 DONGPALAN THONG : Jan 25, 2008
- M004 THATLUANG : Dec 27,2007
- M005 KHOUALUANG NEUA : Oct 14, 2009
- M006 KHAMHOUNG -1 : Oct 28, 2009
- M007 VATCHAN : Sep 29, 2009
- M008 XIENGHUEN : Nov 25, 2009
- M009 HATSADY –1 : Feb 03, 2011
- M010 THATLUANG TAI : Sep 10, 2011
- M011 SAPHANTONG TAI : Feb 10, 2011
- M012 THAPALANXAY : Dec 27, 2012
- M013 CHOMPHET NUEA : Dec 29, 2012
- M014 CHOMMANY : Dec 28, 2012
- M015 PHAKHAO –1 : Dec 28, 2012
- M016 HUAYHONG : Dec 28, 2013
- M017 WATTAYNOY THA : Feb 14, 2013
- M018 SAVANG : Dec 29, 2013
- M019 SIKHAI : Oct 23, 2015
- M020 DONKOI : Nov 06, 2015
- M021 DONNOON : Oct 25, 2015
- M022 HAISOK -2 : Oct 19, 2015
- M023 PHAKHAO –2 : May 12, 2016
- M024 KHAMHOUNG –2 : Dec 15, 2015
- M025 NONSAVANG –1 : Dec 19, 2015
- M026 HATSADY –2 : Dec 21, 2015
- M027 NONGDOUNG THONG : Jan 05, 2016
- M028 OUPMUNG -1 : Dec 25, 2015
- M029 SISAVATH : Dec 28, 2015
- M030 XANGKHOU : Dec 30, 2015
- M031 SAPHANGMERK : Jan 09, 2016
- M032 OUPMUNG -2 : Jan 02, 2016
- M033 NONSAVANG –2 : Feb 05, 2016
- M034 DONGNASOK : Feb 09, 2016
- M035 HONGKEA : Apr 23, 2016
- M037 PHONTHANE : Feb 13, 2016
- M038 SALAKHAM : Feb 18, 2016
- M039 KHAMHOUNG -3 : Feb 23, 2016
- M040 VIENGCHALEUAN : Feb 29, 2016
- M041 NAHAI : May 6, 2016
- M042 THONGPHANTHONG : May 17, 2016
- M043 SOMVANG TAI : May 23, 2016
- M044 SAVANG : May 29, 2016
- M045 SAYSAVANG : Apr 28, 2016
In the future the Company aims to expand more 50 branches to meet the customers’ needs, which is increasing day by day in everywhere.
“Will Be There ... Where We Meet! Mpointmart” "ຈະຢູ່ບ່ອນນີ້ ທີ່ເຮົາພົບກັນ ເອັມພອຍມາກ"
Barzaar -B Cash & Carry 2018 - present[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Barzaar -B Cash & Carry Trading Company Limited is a one large super store in Vientiane Capital which operate for wholesale & retail business on consumption & none-consumption food Barzaar -B Cash & Carry Trading The origin of the word "Bazaar" in English means "market".We have established and developed as a business in a modern market. Bazaar-B was created by ideas and commitment of Mr. Phongpraseuth Kanlanga who wants to develop Lao PDR to have modern department stores, modern standards service, new optional in consuming good quality products, can save time and expenses in improving more the quality of life .
Barzaar -B Cash & Carry Trading Company Limited is a store which located at Donnokkhoum 450 Year Rd, Donkoy Village, Unit 18, P.O.Box ,Sisatarnark District, Vientiane Capital 01170, Lao PDR. Unit 4, Don Village, Sisattanak District, Vientiane Capital.
· Bazaar-B Supermarket opens from 9:00 am to 9:00 am.
· Staff 250 peoples
· Building Area 8,500 m2
· Total Landlord Area 17,000 m2
· Product have about 30,000 SKU
Barzaar -B has opened officially on November 16, 2018, Mr. Phongpraseuth Kanlagna is Chairman and Chief Executive Officer who has experience in managing the M-Pointmart convenience stores for more than 14 years. Nowadays, Bazaar – B is a store which offers a wide variety of goods which produce in Lao PDR and imported from abroad.
The purpose is to provide wholesale and retail services for fresh foods including fresh food including Bazaar-B’s bread, cake, pine & cookies, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, fresh fish from lao southern province, pork, , seafood, beverages, frozen foods, household ware, office supplies, cosmetics, baby clothes, electricity and others products . We offer a convenience services with unique location in a modern, with cheaper prices, more economical, clean environment and a modern sales service system that can be audited or checked for custome
We can offer the order for many customers such as hotels, restaurants and consumers in a variety of different locations. Barzaar -B is a private sector, which has expanded its market very widely, which promoted the local entrepreneurs to promote the production of goods and supply more locally produced goods in the Market. The goods are the basic necessities of living, so Bazaar-B is a new choice for Lao people, who want to save time, economize their budget in order to improve more quality of life.
Barzaar -B also plays an important role in job creation, expanding socially stable career opportunities, promoting community-based income reduction from poverty, as well as generating national income to push Lao PDR's socio-economic development continue to grow.
Nowadays, we have one branch. With our commitment and strong effort of our company. We will continue to improve and develop the service to have the international standard. So, we expect to open new branches in the future in order to be able providing services throughout all regions of country.
Finally, we would like to thank all the customers who have come to use our services and we are willing to receive feedback from you to further improve our services.
Our senior management team is setting up our long-term strategy to guide the Company for the many years to come. Our Company has been operated as a first retailer and wholesale that is growing in Lao PDR. Our mission is to keep our growth through expanding by taking our Bazaar-B branches into new area and to get the best retail opportunities by bringing variety types of products to serve the customers’ needs. The consumer is always at the center of our thinking. One of the ways we differentiate ourselves is by being “behavior-driven and consumer- favor.” It means we use the consumer’s behavior as our muse to inspire our creative sales plan and diverse variety types of products in our convenience stores in order to engage our clients wherever they shop in the stores.
Our commitment starts with maintaining a growth of the Company, which invests its branches expansion and focuses on service excellence. Our success, in turn, allows us to create jobs and generate wealth in all of the communities in which our shops operated. As we expand our existing facilities throughout Vientiane Capital, we bring economic opportunities to the talented men and women who join our team, offering them the promise of challenging work and an enhanced standard of living.
We are excited about the future and what it holds for our company. As M-point’s business grows, so does our opportunity to have an even greater beneficial impact on the communities around us. We invite you to explore our Company’s website and know more about our Company.