ຖ້າເຈົ້າກຳລັງຊອກຫາຄົນຮັກທີ່ຮັກຈິງ, ຈິງໃຈ ແລະ ຖືກຕາມສະເປັກຂອງເຈົ້າທຸກຢ່າງ ມັນຄົງຈະຍາກທີ່ຈະຊອກຫາໄດ້ ແຕ່ຖ້າເຈົ້າລອງສັງເກດເບີ່ງວ່າຄົນໃກ້ໂຕຂອງເຈົ້້າ ຄົນທີ່ເອົາໃຈໃສ່ເຈົ້່າ ໂດຍທີ່ເຈົ້າບໍ່ຮູ້ສຶກໂຕ ຄົນທີ່ບໍໄດ້ຫວັງຫຍັງຈາກໂຕເຈົ້າ ແຕ່ລາວຂໍແຕ່ເຈົ້າມີຄວາມສຸກ ຄົນທີ່ຂໍພຽງເຫັນເຈົ້າຍິ້ມ ຄົນທີ່ຂໍເຫັນເຈົ້າມີຄວາມສຸກ ນັ້ນລະຄົນທີ່ີຮັກເຈົ້າແທ້
ຄວາມຮັກມີທັງສົມຫວັງ ແລະ ຜິດຫວັງ ຊ່ວງເວລາການພົບຄົນຮັກມັນຕ່າງກັນ ບາງຄົນອາດຈະແຕ່ງງານຕອນອາຍຸສູງແລ້ວກໍ ແຕ່ກົງກັນຂ້າມບາງຄົນແຕ່ງງານກັນຕັ້ງແຕ່ຕອນອາຍຸ 16
ສະນັ້ນ, ບໍ່ວ່າຈະຄົບກັບໃຜ ກໍຄົບດ້ວຍຄວາມຈີງໃຈ ຖ້າມັນແມ່ນມັນກໍຈະຢູ່ກັບເຮົາຕະຫຼອດໄປ ແຕ່ຖ້າບໍແມ່ນກໍຢ່າໄປເສຍໃຈ
FileExporter beta feature[ແກ້ໄຂ]
A new beta feature will soon be released on all wikis: The FileExporter. It allows exports of files from a local wiki to Wikimedia Commons, including their file history and page history. Which files can be exported is defined by each wiki's community: Please check your wiki's configuration file if you want to use this feature.
The FileExporter has already been a beta feature on mediawiki.org, meta.wikimedia, deWP, faWP, arWP, koWP and on wikisource.org. After some functionality was added, it's now becoming a beta feature on all wikis. Deployment is planned for January 16. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test the FileExporter, please activate it in your user preferences. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
Johanna Strodt (WMDE) ໐໙:໔໑, ໑໔ ມັງກອນ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
No editing for 30 minutes on 17 January[ແກ້ໄຂ]
You will not be able to edit
the wikis for up to 30 minutes on 17 January 07:00 UTC
. This is because of a database problem that has to be fixed immediately. You can still read the wikis. Some wikis are not affected. They don't get this message. You can see which wikis are not
affected on this page
. Most wikis are affected. The time you can not edit might be shorter than 30 minutes. /Johan (WMF)
໑໘:໔໗, ໑໖ ມັງກອນ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
Talk to us about talking[ແກ້ໄຂ]
The Wikimedia Foundation is planning a global consultation about communication. The goal is to bring Wikimedians and wiki-minded people together to improve tools for communication.
We want all contributors to be able to talk to each other on the wikis, whatever their experience, their skills or their devices.
We are looking for input from as many different parts of the Wikimedia community as possible. It will come from multiple projects, in multiple languages, and with multiple perspectives.
We are currently planning the consultation. We need your help.
We need volunteers to help talk to their communities or user groups.
You can help by hosting a discussion at your wiki. Here's what to do:
- First, sign up your group here.
- Next, create a page (or a section on a Village pump, or an e-mail thread – whatever is natural for your group) to collect information from other people in your group. This is not a vote or decision-making discussion: we are just collecting feedback.
- Then ask people what they think about communication processes. We want to hear stories and other information about how people communicate with each other on and off wiki. Please consider asking these five questions:
- When you want to discuss a topic with your community, what tools work for you, and what problems block you?
- What about talk pages works for newcomers, and what blocks them?
- What do others struggle with in your community about talk pages?
- What do you wish you could do on talk pages, but can't due to the technical limitations?
- What are the important aspects of a "wiki discussion"?
- Finally, please go to Talk pages consultation 2019 on Mediawiki.org and report what you learned from your group. Please include links if the discussion is available to the public.
You can also help build the list of the many different ways people talk to each other.
Not all groups active on wikis or around wikis use the same way to discuss things: it can happen on wiki, on social networks, through external tools... Tell us how your group communicates.
You can read more about the overall process on mediawiki.org. If you have questions or ideas, you can leave feedback about the consultation process in the language you prefer.
Thank you! We're looking forward to talking with you.
Trizek (WMF) ໑໕:໐໑, ໒໑ ກຸມພາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
New Wikipedia Library Accounts Available Now (March 2019)[ແກ້ໄຂ]
The TWL OWL says sign up today!
The Wikipedia Library is announcing signups today for free, full-access, accounts to published research as part of our Publisher Donation Program. You can sign up for new accounts and research materials on the Library Card platform:
- Kinige – Primarily Indian-language ebooks - 10 books per month
- Gale – Times Digital Archive collection added (covering 1785-2013)
- JSTOR – New applications now being taken again
Many other partnerships with accounts available are listed on our partners page, including Baylor University Press, Taylor & Francis, Cairn, Annual Reviews and Bloomsbury. You can request new partnerships on our Suggestions page.
Do better research and help expand the use of high quality references across Wikipedia projects: sign up today!
--The Wikipedia Library Team ໑໗:໔໐, ໑໓ ມີນາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
- You can host and coordinate signups for a Wikipedia Library branch in your own language. Please contact Ocaasi (WMF).
- This message was delivered via the Global Mass Message tool to The Wikipedia Library Global Delivery List.
Read-only mode for up to 30 minutes on 11 April[ແກ້ໄຂ]
໑໐:໕໖, ໘ ເມສາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
Wikimedia Foundation Medium-Term Plan feedback request[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Please help translate to your language
The Wikimedia Foundation has published a Medium-Term Plan proposal
covering the next 3–5 years. We want your feedback! Please leave all comments and questions, in any language, on the talk page
, by April 20. Thank you! Quiddity (WMF)
) ໑໗:໓໕, ໑໒ ເມສາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
Update on the consultation about office actions[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Last month, the Wikimedia Foundation's Trust & Safety team announced a future consultation about partial and/or temporary office actions. We want to let you know that the draft version of this consultation has now been posted on Meta.
This is a draft. It is not intended to be the consultation itself, which will be posted on Meta likely in early September. Please do not treat this draft as a consultation. Instead, we ask your assistance in forming the final language for the consultation.
For that end, we would like your input over the next couple of weeks about what questions the consultation should ask about partial and temporary Foundation office action bans and how it should be formatted. Please post it on the draft talk page. Our goal is to provide space for the community to discuss all the aspects of these office actions that need to be discussed, and we want to ensure with your feedback that the consultation is presented in the best way to encourage frank and constructive conversation.
Please visit the consultation draft on Meta-wiki and leave your comments on the draft’s talk page about what the consultation should look like and what questions it should ask.
Thank you for your input! -- The Trust & Safety team ໐໘:໐໓, ໑໖ ສິງຫາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
New tools and IP masking[ແກ້ໄຂ]
The Wikimedia Foundation wants to work on two things that affect how we patrol changes and handle vandalism and harassment. We want to make the tools that are used to handle bad edits better. We also want to get better privacy for unregistered users so their IP addresses are no longer shown to everyone in the world. We would not hide IP addresses until we have better tools for patrolling.
We have an idea of what tools could be working better and how a more limited access to IP addresses would change things, but we need to hear from more wikis. You can read more about the project on Meta and post comments and feedback. Now is when we need to hear from you to be able to give you better tools to handle vandalism, spam and harassment.
You can post in your language if you can't write in English.
໑໔:໑໘, ໒໑ ສິງຫາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
The consultation on partial and temporary Foundation bans just started[ແກ້ໄຂ]
In a recent statement, the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees requested that staff hold a consultation to "re-evaluat[e] or add community input to the two new office action policy tools (temporary and partial Foundation bans)".
Accordingly, the Foundation's Trust & Safety team invites all Wikimedians to join this consultation and give their feedback from 30 September to 30 October.
How can you help?
- Suggest how partial and temporary Foundation bans should be used, if they should (eg: On all projects, or only on a subset);
- Give ideas about how partial and temporary Foundation bans should ideally implemented, if they should be; and/or
- Propose changes to the existing Office Actions policy on partial and temporary bans.
We offer our thanks in advance for your contributions, and we hope to get as much input as possible from community members during this consultation!
-- Kbrown (WMF) ໑໗:໑໔, ໓໐ ກັນຍາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
Feedback wanted on Desktop Improvements project[ແກ້ໄຂ]
Please help translate to your language
Hello. The Readers Web team at the WMF will work on some improvements to the desktop interface over the next couple of years. The goal is to increase usability without removing any functionality. We have been inspired by changes made by volunteers, but that currently only exist as local gadgets and user scripts, prototypes, and volunteer-led skins. We would like to begin the process of bringing some of these changes into the default experience on all Wikimedia projects.
We are currently in the research stage of this project and are looking for ideas for improvements, as well as feedback on our current ideas and mockups. So far, we have performed interviews with community members at Wikimania. We have gathered lists of previous volunteer and WMF work in this area. We are examining possible technical approaches for such changes.
We would like individual feedback on the following:
- Identifying focus areas for the project we have not yet discovered
- Expanding the list of existing gadgets and user scripts that are related to providing a better desktop experience. If you can think of some of these from your wiki, please let us know
- Feedback on the ideas and mockups we have collected so far
We would also like to gather a list of wikis that would be interested in being test wikis for this project - these wikis would be the first to receive the updates once we’re ready to start building.
When giving feedback, please consider the following goals of the project:
- Make it easier for readers to focus on the content
- Provide easier access to everyday actions (e.g. search, language switching, editing)
- Put things in logical and useful places
- Increase consistency in the interface with other platforms - mobile web and the apps
- Eliminate clutter
- Plan for future growth
As well as the following constraints:
- Not touching the content - no work will be done in terms of styling templates or to the structure of page contents themselves
- Not removing any functionality - things might move around, but all navigational items and other functionality currently available by default will remain
- No drastic changes to the layout - we're taking an evolutionary approach to the changes and want the site to continue feeling familiar to readers and editors
Please give all feedback (in any language) at mw:Talk:Reading/Web/Desktop Improvements
After this round of feedback, we plan on building a prototype of suggested changes based on the feedback we receive. You’ll hear from us again asking for feedback on this prototype.
Thank you! Quiddity (WMF) (talk)
໐໗:໑໘, ໑໖ ຕຸລາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)
Beta feature "Reference Previews"[ແກ້ໄຂ]
A new beta feature will soon be deployed to your wiki: Reference Previews. As you might guess from the name, this feature gives you a preview of references in the article text. That means, you can look up a reference without jumping down to the bottom of the page.
Reference Previews have already been a beta feature on German and Arabic Wikipedia since April. Now they will become available on more wikis. Deployment is planned for October 24. More information can be found on the project page.
As always, feedback is highly appreciated. If you want to test Reference Previews, please activate the beta feature in your user preferences and let us know what you think. The best place for feedback is the central talk page. We hope the feature will serve you well in your work. Thank you from Wikimedia Deutschland's Technical Wishes project.
-- Johanna Strodt (WMDE) ໐໙:໔໗, ໒໓ ຕຸລາ ໒໐໑໙ (UTC)